Graduate School‎ > ‎

Sending your Transcripts

Any graduate school you come up against is going to need you give them your grades. Your OFFICIAL grades. You can get your university to send your transcript (for a small fee) directly to anywhere you want it to go. Now, if you're still in school, you'll probably have to send them two: a current one if you're still in school, and a final one after you're graduated. You can do both at the same time if you want by asking your college to send the program your current grades and to hold another transcript to be sent automatically after you graduate. This will at least save you some trips to the registrar.

I guess the best advice I can give you here is get good grades. Other than that, it's pretty simple.